Pearts Solicitors have an intimate understanding of property law and can help you seek redress on a whole range of property disputes, such as leasehold disputes, possession claims, property repairs, injunctions and boundary disputes.
Our property law practice areas include:
- Boundary disputes
- Planning disputes
- Nuisance actions (loss of enjoyment or amenity due to Water/Noise/Smell/Light/Dust/Debris)
- Damage to property including adjoining walls, foundations etc.
- Disputes over land ownership
- Construction disputes and professional negligence
- Rights of Way
- Landlocked property
- Adverse possession/squatters rights
- Injunctive relief
- Co-ownership disputes
We also have a lot of expertise in all matters to do with conveyancing. Please see here for more information.